Stu_Schlackmanis known throughout the Sales and Marketing community as one of the foremost speakers and trainers addressing today’s realities for
Superior Sales Results
Stu provides customized training and consulting to sales teams by focusing on the skills and strategies that will improve customer loyalty and increase revenues.
Benefits From Each of Stu’s Programs
- Create long term customer relationships maximizing revenue generation
- Increase the sales person’s win rate for new business development
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Better time management
About Stu’s Programs
The foundation of all our offerings revolves around “The Personality Perspective Process”,
part of which helps identify the customer’s preferences in doing business:
- How they make decisions
- How they communicate
- What they value
- What Motivates them to action
What People Are Saying About Stu:
“Stu did an exceptional job when he presented at our annual sales conference. The tools he provided have proven to be valuable for our sales team. His presentation took us to the application level where we gained deeper insight into the unique approach to take when addressing customers. We learned about ourselves and each other. And we had fun doing it!!! Thank you Stu for your time and sharing your knowledge with us. Awesome job!"
- Curriculum Specialist
“I heard Stu speak at the prestigious International conference in Anaheim, CA USA. He was informative, entertaining and an overall excellent speaker with so many ideas we can use in our business and personal lives. So many wanted to speak with him afterwards to have more of a personal insight which Stu was happy to oblige.”
Helen Jenkins, Dip PFS Dip LS
- Managing Director
Inspiration Wealth Management, Ltd
Keeping your sales pipeline full is a challenge. When you work with Stu and his sales pipeline process, you’ll always have prospects in every stage of the selling cycle.
Below, you can view the training programs you’ll want to schedule to ensure that your organization achieves Superior Sales Results.
Personality Based Selling
Learn how to use personality styles to increase sales. When you understand how your clients and prospects prefer to communicate, what they value, how they make decisions you’ll improve your sales results. Understand what your customer values first and foremost by understanding their personality style.
- Learn to identify the buyer’s personality style.
- Understand and apply the strategies that work for each personality style.
- Understand the key components of emotional intelligence and the impact on the buyer.
The Simple Truth About Relationship Selling
Learn how to build strong long-term customer relationships through trust building, commitment, and a win-win relationship, critical for a successful sales career.
- Identify the customer’s criteria for building a trusting relationship.
- Set the right expectations with the customer for building a long term relationship.
- Understanding how to address customer objections.
Are They Difficult or Just Different?
Dealing with conflict is inevitable. People have different views, values, communications styles and motives. The goal is to come to agreement for a win-win solution. Understanding what drives the four personality styles is critical for successful conflict resolution. By understanding the other person’s point of view you can more effectively work together.
- Understand the four styles communication style so you can adapt.
- Learn how to work with Passive and Aggressive styles to work towards an assertive style.
- Set expectations for gaining agreement.
- Understand what disables each personality style under stress
Building Tenacious Teams
Sales is a game of momentum making your team dynamics ever more important. Having the right players in the right positions is critical to your sales team’s success & you’ll learn how to make those choices in this program. When you build on your teams’ strengths, you maximize impact.
- Learn to assess the sales person’s best role in the organization.
- Discover how to leverage the strengths of each team member to maximize performance.
Negotiating with Power
To get better answers from your customer or prospect, you need to ask better questions. Learn which questions to ask to uncover the real needs of the customer. Better questioning skills will build your credibility and trust giving you the edge over your competition.
- Learn how to assess who has the power going into the negotiation.
- Understand buyer and seller tactics.
- Master the steps of demand creation to convey a win-win approach.
Critical Questions for Closing the Sale
This program shows you how to use personality style to understand the buying behavior of your prospect or customer. When you can understand how they prefer to communicate, what they value & how they make decisions, you’ll be much closer to building the trust necessary to close the sale.
- Know which questions to ask.
- Understand how to heighten the sense of urgency.
- Learn how to convey the benefits instead of features.
The Hard Facts of Prospecting
Learn the best way to prospect for your business! Should you do cold calling, networking or a marketing campaign? Learn which method is best for your company. What client is the best fit for your business? And how effective is your referral strategy?
- Understand how the prospect views an initial call from a sales person.
- Learn what approaches help you gain commitment for a first meeting.
- Explore how to identify a good prospect.
Passion is a catalyst in sales presentations – learn how to harness that igniter. Learning to convey your message with conviction, belief and enthusiasm is critical in standing out from the crowd and often in getting the first meeting.
- Learn how to develop your presentation’s clear message for highest impact.
- Understand which method of delivery complements your style
- Learn the difference between informing, persuading or inspiring.
- Learn how to manage you audience, time and questions & answers.
- Each participant will be video-taped for a delivery skills critique.